- Kuwait University.
- 1984 – 1989: Bachelor’s degree, Social Work.
- Diploma of Educational Supervision.
Activities and Societies
- 1989: UNESCO Club Public Relations representative.
- 2013: Member of the IPRA GCC society.
- 13/03/2007 – present: Director of Public Relations at Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu.
- 2007 – present: Supervising a department of 67 employees in three sections.
- Supervising all RCJ Events and Social activities.
- Responsible of the implementation of RC social media accounts.
- Oversees the creation and implementation of management policies and goals short and long term.
- Develop department business plan and management in accordance with the objectives of the Royal Commission management.
- Monitor and maintain the media press release for Royal Commission Jubail.
- Monitor and maintain the social media for Royal Commission Jubail.
- Supervising all RC VIP visits to Jubail Industrial City.
- 21/08/2004 – 12/03/2007: Member of Support Services at Education Department in Royal Commission for Jubail.
- Overseeing the education department budgets and projects, and arranging with all Royal Commission departments for the needs of the education department. In addition, I am responsible of the recruitment of education department.
- Planning the training programs for all the department staff.
- Coordinates all the needs of all the department requirements
Skills & Expertis
Public Relations | Event Planning & Management | Corporate Communications | Social Media & Marketing | Communications | Press Release and Media Relations | Internal Communications | Crisis Media Management | Public Speaking | Performance Management Project Management | Strategic Planning | Team Building Lead | Microsoft Office
- 2007 – 2014: Develop a Committee for the Association of Public Relations for all the staff of public relations in Jubail Industrial City and Jubail Town and transfer it to a official branch for IPRA GCC in Jubail.
- Member of the General Events Committee in Jubail Governorate.
- Member of the Conferences Committee at Royal Commission, Jubail.
- Member of the Royal Visits Committee of the Royal Commission in Jubail.